Funny Qoutes With Boys Vs Girls

"Larki: Jab Main Pass Hoi Tu 
Mere Papa Ne Mujhey 5 Hazar Ka Soot Le Kar Dia Tha
Larka: 5 Hazar Jab Main Fail Hua Tha Tu Mere Papa Ne 
1/2 Lakh Ka Rikshaw Le Kar Dia Tha"

Funny Qoutes With Boys Vs Girls

"Hum Bhi Kware Tum Bhi Kware 
Fe Fvare Ghain Ghubare Papr Krare"

Funny Qoutes With Boys Vs Girls

"Jale Ko Aag Kahtey Hain Bujhey Rakh Kahtey Hai
Jo Ap Ke Pass Nahi Use Dmag Kahtey Hai"

Funny Qoutes With Boys Vs Girls

"Muhabat Ka Sfar Lamba Hai Tu Kai Huwa
Thora Tum Chalo 
Thora Hum Chley 
Pher Rikshaw Kar Wa Len Ge"

  1. "I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode." – A procrastinator’s motto.

  2. "I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised." – Classic dad joke.

  3. "I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not sure." – Overthinking at its finest.

  4. "I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it." – A food lover’s confession.

  5. "I don’t hold grudges; I remember facts. Sorry you feel offended." – Savage honesty.

  6. "I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right." – A stubborn genius.

  7. "I’m not short, I’m concentrated awesome." – Napoleon complex? Nah.

  8. "I’m not a complete idiot—some parts are missing." – Self-deprecating humor.

  9. "I’m not saying I’m Wonder Woman, I’m just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room." – Coincidence? Maybe.

  10. "I don’t need anger management; I need people to stop annoying me." – Relatable frustration.